- At Gables and Grove, we have spent years perfecting a process that ensures all work and communicatons flow smoothly. The below items are everything you can expect when working with us!
- Get a free estimate! Contact us anytime to schedule your estimate. We’ll visit your home or place of business to provide an estimate. We use the strictest safety precautions while in your home during COVID-19.
- Reserve your spot in our schedule. We require a deposit and authorization to do the work on your home.
- Within 2 weeks of reserving a spot, you will get a phone call from our production manager to start talking about the colors and potential start date. On this call we will also address any other concerns or details that need to be managed prior to starting work on your home.
- 2-4 weeks before the start date, test patches will be done to ensure you like your color selection. At this point we will also provide anything you need for approval from a HOA.
- The week leading up to the job you can expect phone calls to keep you updated on the estimated start date and any changes due to weather or unforeseen delays in our work schedule.
- Before starting the job, we will power wash the house.
- During the job, we will let you know what time you can expect us to start work each day. We will talk with you daily about the progress of the job and any concerns so we can address those right away.
- At the end of the job, your Project Manager will take you around the house to do any last touch ups before we ask for a final payment.
- We would also appreciate it if you would fill out a short survey letting us know how the process was for you.Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would also appreciate any referrals or a reference letter to express your satisfaction with the work we do and with our company.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Copyright 2020 – Gables and Grove